The Youth Ministry
Youth, Arise and Shine!
The youth is also exposed to the works and gifts of the Holy Spirit, the various ministries in the church, and the need to develop a strong relationship with God. Briefly speaking, this movement prepares the youth for their future responsibilities in their service to God and the community.
Response: Arise and Shine! Youth!! ………. Remember your Creator now!!!
The Youth Movement of the Church of Pentecost comprises all members between the age of 12 and 19. The church strives to live up to our divine responsibility of bringing them up in the fear of God.
The Church of Pentecost recognizes that in these end times our youth are faced with tremendous challenges in their spiritual, social, emotional, moral, and educational lives, on a daily basis. Consequently, the COP engages our youth in diverse programs aimed at providing opportunities that help to equip these young ones for meeting the challenges of the times. Activities around the nation include Bible studies and quizzes, cultural expressions, revival meetings, musical festivals, talent explosions, trips, youth camps, and evangelism.
The vision and the mission of the Youth Movement.
1. To mobilise the youth in and outside the church and offer all kinds of training
2. To equip the youth with the gospel of truth
3. To attract other youth into the house of God by organizing Youth interrelated programs like carrier and counselling
4. To offer periodic training to the parents and guardians on how to live with the Youth of today
5. Annual camp meetings are organized to offer teachings and training selected from all sectors of great importance
6. To offer free computer training to all the youth.